Thursday, June 14, 2007

Third Trip is a Success

Gerry and I had a good trip going to Valdosta and back getting the third and final load.  Vance and I unloaded the semi today and got everything pretty well organized in the warehouse.  We brought back 17 more pallets of textbooks.  That brings the total to 42 pallets of textbooks.  Oh how I wish I could ship all of them to Ghana immediately.  They need them so desperately.  Got $10,000.00? 
 
Vance has already deleted the data from the harddrives of 78 computers.  22 to go to get the load ready for Mexico.  Vance, thank you so much for your hard work.  He worked both days Gerry and I were in Georgia. 
 
My wife and Vance's wife Sharon worked hard again today categorizing the textbooks.  If they do one pallet a day, it will take 42 days.  That works out to 8 weeks if they work 5 days a week.  In other words, that would take their entire summer.  Maybe Vance and I can help them when we get every ready for the Mexico trip.  We are supposed to have it ready in two weeks. 
 
The plan is to take 5 computers, one printer, five desks, and 20 each of the sets of text books to 20 schools in Mexico.  We hope to get it all in one container but that is a lot of stuff.  Glory!  This is so much fun.
 
Thank you again for your generous support making it all possible.
 
Dr. Rodney White
PO Box 6451
Lakeland, Florida 33807

Investing in Futures -
"Coaching and Equipping the Next Generation"
www.investinginfutures.org



If you desire to be taken off my email list, please send me a reply to that effect and I will remove your name.




See what's free at AOL.com.

No comments: