Friday, June 8, 2007

Second load from Valdosta

My wife and I just returned from Valdosta tonight about 8:00 p.m.  We traveled up yesterday and spent the night because the semi was going to arrive at 7:00 a.m. this morning.  By 7:30, Mike Powers and his crew was helping us load the semi with 15 pallets of textbooks and 100 computers.  By 11:00, the semi was headed to the warehouse in Tampa.  But the loaves and fishes keep multiplying.  We will return Wednesday next week for the third load but I am afraid even then we cannot get it all.  It may take a fourth semi.  Glory!  That is a lot of stuff, one horse trailer and 3 semi loads.  There are a lot of people around the world going to be blessed beyond measure.  What a God!
 
Dr. Rodney White
PO Box 6451
Lakeland, Florida 33807

Investing in Futures - www.investinginfutures.org



If you desire to be taken off my email list, please send me a reply to that effect and I will remove your name.




See what's free at AOL.com.

No comments: