Wednesday, June 6, 2007

One Year Anniversary

 
Glory!  Investing in Futures is celebrating its first anniversary.  It has been a whirlwind year.  I have been able to minister in Venezuela, The Dominican Republic, Trinidad, and just last week, Tobago.  Also, we have given away over 750 computers, 750 desks, and seven pallets of text books plus a host of other stuff. 
 
We just returned from Valdosta today.  Mike Powers had told me that he thought we could get everything in Vance's horse trailer.  By the time we got there, Mike Powers said that everything had multiplied like the loaves and the fishes.  So my wife Gerry and I will be traveling up to Valdosta again tomorrow to begin putting everything on pallets for the semi which will arrive at 7:00 a.m. Friday morning.  I have a feeling it is going to take 3 or 4 semi loads to get all this stuff.  Isn't God good. 
 
 Requests are coming in from all over the world.  I have never seen anything like it.  Vance told me today that he has never been involved in anything in his life as exciting as this.  He has also applied for a passport for the first time in his life because he also wants to travel overseas with me.  God has really sent me a close, hardworking, friend in Vance.  Vance, thank you so much for all your hard work.  Mike Powers, thank you also for all the supplies you continue to entrusting to us to give out to the world. 
 
I can hardly wait to see what the second year holds!
 
Dr. Rodney White
PO Box 6451
Lakeland, Florida 33807

Investing in Futures - www.investinginfutures.org



If you desire to be taken off my email list, please send me a reply to that effect and I will remove your name.




See what's free at AOL.com.

No comments: