Monday, June 11, 2007

Heading To Valdosta Again

My wife and I leave tomorrow for Valdosta for a third load.  The semi is supposed to arrive at 7:00 a.m. Wednesday like it did on Friday.  Vance has been hard at work deleting the data on the computers we brought back Friday and already has 31 reformatted.  We only unloaded the semi Saturday morning. 
 
Vance's wife Sharon and my wife Gerry have been hard at it processing all the books.  Of the 25 pallets of books we brought from Georgia, they have already sorted through 8 pallets. Their legs and backs are killing them, but they keep on going.  They work as hard as Vance.  Sharon and Gerry, thank you so much. 
 
I have contacted three missionaries to see how many books they want so we can get the ball rolling.  If you know any missionaries you think can use Literature and Writing textbooks, have them contact me.   
 
Dr. Rodney White
PO Box 6451
Lakeland, Florida 33807

Investing in Futures -
"Coaching and Equipping the Next Generation"
www.investinginfutures.org



If you desire to be taken off my email list, please send me a reply to that effect and I will remove your name.




See what's free at AOL.com.

No comments: