Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Venezuela - Monday

I preached the chapel service for the Bible School today.  It was a mission's service and all the students from the School of Missions participated in songs and drama.  I preached in the chapel several times last year and it is always a privilege to address the students.
 
After my sermon, there were between 25-30 students who responded to the call to missions.  God is doing so much in Venezuela.
 
When I finished preaching, one of the students asked Bro. Freddy Perez, the Director, if we do the African Offering I thought them last year.  We did and had a wonderful time. 
 
My class for the School of Missions began today.  I covered the Introduction and begin talking about Animism.  The students were very interested and attentive.  It is going to be a great week.
 
Dr. Rodney White

Investing in Futures, Inc.
"Coaching and Equipping the Next Generation"
PO Box 6451
Lakeland, Florida 33807

www.investinginfutures.org







It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel deal here.

No comments: