Wednesday, April 11, 2007

update

Wondering if I fell off the face of the earth? No, I hurt my back on Monday and have been bedridden for three days. I am finally back in the land of the living. It was only a back sprain instead of a slipped-disk. Praise the Lord.

I am in contact with two different school districts in Georgia for more computers and desks. I have orders for 1050 computers and for 600 desks. Please help me pray that we find favor with the school districts. I have had several people donating computers from 2-3 at a time up to 10 from one church. My computer stash is back up to 50 with all their hard-drives deleted but I have no desks. A missionary at a Native American Reservation is waiting for 200 computers and 200 desks. I still have orders to fill for missionaries and pastors in the Bahamas, El Salvador, Trinidad, Ghana, Honduras, and today I received an order for computers for Guyana. This is so exciting. Please help me pray for supplies.

No comments: