Friday, April 20, 2007

I walked around the block

Glory! Today for the first time since I hurt my back, I felt well enough to walk around the block. This morning about 7:00, the catch in my hip released and I have been feeling pretty good since then. It is a good feeling. I think I am going to live. Thank you for your prayers.

Vance continues to be a great blessing. Not only did he go to Valdosta and get a trailer load of computers and monitors, he has been to the warehouse every day putting the stuff on pallets, deleting hard drives from the computers, etc. Vance, thank you so much for your ministry, not only to God, but to me as well.

I have an appointment with the Physical Therapist on Monday. They will give me some exercises for my back. But the walking this morning sure felt good to me.

Have a great weekend.

Oh, check out my website. It is about 50% completed. Jason Yon is building it for me. Thanks Jason.
You can view it at www.investinginfutures.org

No comments: