Friday, June 27, 2008

Totally Moved Out of the Warehouse

As of 3:46 p.m. this afternoon (Friday), I am totally out of the warehouse in Tampa with 1 hour and 14 minutes to spare.  The Lord has been good giving me warehouse space absolutely free for two years.  I am now based in Lakeland and gave out five computers yesterday going to the Bahamas, and received a phone call requesting 50 computers to go to the Dominican Republic. 
 
It is going to be impossible to send out containers working out of my garage and a storage room.  I really need warehouse space with a dock.  So continue to pray.  But at least the two week process of moving out is over.  Glory!  Thanks to everyone who helped. 
 
Dr. Rodney White

Investing in Futures, Inc.
"Coaching and Equipping the Next Generation"
PO Box 6451
Lakeland, Florida 33807

www.investinginfutures.org







Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

No comments: